£119,500 Fixed price
Conveniently located close to a variety of Clarkston amenities yet quietly set within this peaceful development, this well-appointed ground floor flat enjoys a neutral decorative finish with attractive out looks on to a private courtyard.
This notably bright ground floor apartment sits within a popular McCarthy Stone retirement development close to a range of central Clarkston amenities and transport links.
Boasting a neutral decorative tone throughout; this home is immediately welcoming upon entry and extends to broad reception hallway with sizeable storage cupboard off, attractive formal lounge with modern fire and surround at focal point and French door access to a sheltered private courtyard, fitted kitchen, double bedroom with built-in mirrored wardrobes and a shower room with three piece suite and vanity storage.
Further enhancing this superb home are features such as double glazing, secure entry system and notably well-maintained common areas which incorporate a spacious residents' lounge. Externally, well-maintained common grounds are neatly manicured and incorporate ample residents' parking.
Strawhill Court has proven popular over the years due to its quiet environment; yet excellent access is granted to a number of local shops and eateries in nearby Clarkston and Busby. Notably, the entrance to Clarkston railway station lies directly opposite the development whilst a range of bus services can also be accessed within a short walk.
Lounge 19' 6" max x 10' 7" max ( 5.94m max x 3.23m max )
Kitchen Irregular Shaped Room x ( x )
Bedroom One 13' 7" max x 12' 5" max ( 4.14m max x 3.78m max )
Shower Room 6' 7" x 5' 7" ( 2.01m x 1.70m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.