£345,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|3 October 2016||£158,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
*** CLOSING DATE- WEDNESDAY 20TH MAY @ 12 NOON *** For those seeking a lifestyle less ordinary; this truly bespoke upper conversion delivers an uncompromising balance of sleek design with stylish finish and draws significant advantage from the striking countryside outlook captured from every window.
Possibly one of East Renfrewshire's best kept secrets, this striking family home is enveloped in natural light and boasts a layout which is perfectly designed for easy living and entertainment.
Cool, calm and sophisticated, with a contemporary edge, the ground floor composition comprises an impressively generous family hub which combines a sleek and comprehensive kitchen area with welcoming open plan sitting area and defined dining space. A free-standing solid fuel stove provides winter warmth when required whilst the traditionally styled fireplace feature echoes the property's traditional build-type. Thereafter, a secondary corridor affords access to two perfectly proportioned double bedrooms and a contemporary cloakroom.
Breath taking country views consume the upper level of this home with a 'wall of window' from the stylish lounge delivering the perfect vantage point. The master suite is positioned off with superb en-suite shower facility and spacious dressing closet whilst a further bedroom and attractive family shower room complete the accommodation.
A worthy rival to the flawless interior, the expansive garden area is similarly uncompromising in its design with the perfect blend of lawn, feature deck, patio and peripheral shrubbery; all of which enjoy the perfect back-drop of tranquil open countryside. A charming sun-house adds the ultimate compliment to this superb and family friendly entertaining space whilst there is also a sizeable off-street parking area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.