£62,000 Offers over
An opportunity to purchase this charming 1 bedroom, 3rd floor flat which is presented in walk-in condition &located within an eye-catching former Mill conversion. Viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate all this lovely home has to offer.
This property will have broad appeal to a wide demographic of buyers, in particular First Time Buyers &those looking for a Buy-To-Let investment.
The building is accessed via a security controlled door entry system which gives access to a well maintained communal close, with a lift facility or stairs leading to the upper levels.
Internally, the well-presented accommodation extends to an entrance hallway, benefitting from handy &practical storage provisions. The Lounge is an ideal space for relaxing &unwinding, whilst also benefitting from a large window to the front aspect, which in turn allows a wealth of natural light into the room. The stylish Kitchen, which is situated off the Lounge, is tastefully fitted with a range of contemporary base &wall units, as well as benefiting from built-in oven/hob &breakfast bar. The bedroom is a double in size &a real stand-out feature of this lovely flat are the stunning views from the bedroom of the Ochil Hills, to the rear. Completing the accommodation is a modern 3 piece family bathroom comprising of bath with over shower, WC &wash hand basin.
The flat is well-presented throughout &further benefits double glazing, whilst externally there is communal residents parking &drying area.
Please note that no warranties will be provided for the property.
Lounge 14' 11" x 9' 1" ( 4.55m x 2.77m )
Kitchen 11' 8" x 5' 6" ( 3.56m x 1.68m )
Bedroom 11' 7" x 10' 1" ( 3.53m x 3.07m )
The village of Alva is nestled at the foot of the Ochil Hills &consists of an array of local amenities to include a variety of local shops, health centre, post office &banks as well as primary &secondary schools. The historic city of Stirling is within convenient access &itself offers excellent local shopping facilities with many well-known stores present in the Thistle Shopping Centres. The commuter is well served by the M8 and M9 motorways &Stirling Train Station offers access to Glasgow and Edinburgh.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.