£59,000 Offers over
Upload Abode is delighted to present this lovely 1 bedroom first floor flat located in a central area of Blantyre. This property benefits from gorgeous decor throughout and is ideally positioned close to local shops, popular bars and restaurants with the train station just a short walk away.
Full Description - Upload Abode is delighted to present this lovely 1 bedroom first floor flat located in a central area of Blantyre. This property benefits from gorgeous decor throughout and is ideally positioned close to local shops, popular bars and restaurants with the train station just a short walk away.
Five things the current owners love about their home:
1. It s so handy for all local bars and restaurants, especially The Parkville. You can go out for a nice meal and a few drinks and don t need to wait around for taxis at the end of the night.
2. There s a 24 hour Asda with petrol station which is a 2 minute drive along Glasgow Road.
3. We love the high ceilings and big windows in the flat. You get loads of natural light coming in and the ceilings and cornicing really give it some character.
4. Transport links are excellent, it s less than a 10 minute walk to the train station and by car you can be on to the East Kilbride expressway and M74 within 5 minutes.
5. The street itself is a nice quiet place to live and the neighbours are all friendly and keep themselves to themselves.
Entrance to the property is via a secure communal door with a uPVC door giving access to the flat into the large hallway.
This welcoming, spacious lounge has a large window allowing lots of natural light, feature wall with decorative alcove, high celings and ample space for lounge furniture.
Stunning modern kitchen with white high gloss units, complementary concrete grey worktop and lime green splashback. There is a mixture of freestanding and integrated appliances.
Double bedroom with built-in storage under the window and separate cupboard. The gorgeous decor continues with a feature wall.
Contemporary fully tiled white bathroom suite with mains shower over the bath.
Well-maintained communal area to the rear of the property.
To see everything this home has to offer check out our 3D Virtual Tour.
Blantyre is a popular commuter town, its railway station is only 20 mins by train to Glasgow city centre. Blantyre also has excellent access to motorways with 3 on ramps to the A725 which connects to the M74 and M8.
If you have a young family it s good to know Blantyre has 4 comprehensive primary schools, 1 high school and a fantastic sports centre.
Enjoy a night out? Both Carrigans and The Parkville Hotel offer a family-friendly atmosphere where you can enjoy good food, drinks and entertainment.
We would highly recommend a trip to the David Livingston Centre which comprises of a museum, play park, cafe, shop and gardens.
Why choose Upload Abode to sell your home in Blantyre:
1. Reputation Having established ourselves in the market we have acquired a fantastic reputation as a trustworthy and honest estate agent. We pride ourselves on our excellent customer service and 5 star online reviews.
2. Innovation- We offer a cutting edge and dynamic approach to marketing your home with professional photography, innovative 3D Virtual Tours and Social Media advertising all helping your property stand out online.
3. Cost We are a fixed fee estate agent, we offer a fair pricing structure with fantastic value for money.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.