£77,000 Offers over
Upload Abode is delighted to present this pleasant 2 bedroom upper cottage flat in a central area of Blantyre. Located on a large corner plot this home benefits from well-proportioned rooms, a large private garden and driveway.
Full Description - Upload Abode is delighted to present this pleasant 2 bedroom upper cottage flat in a central area of Blantyre. Located on a large corner plot this home benefits from well-proportioned rooms, a large private garden and driveway.
With easy access to the motorway, travel routes and Asda, this flat is in truly walk-in condition.
Five things the owners love about their home:
1. The neighbours all look out for each other.
2. The location is central to everything with local transport routes close by.
3. The rooms are all great sizes.
4. There is plenty if storage with us having the loft and the garage.
5. The size of the garden is great with 2 driveways and enough space for 3 cars.
Entrance to the property is via a white UPVC door leading upstairs to a hallway which accesses all rooms.
Bright and spacious lounge with modern decor, feature fireplace and contemporary dark wooden flooring. Access to bedroom two is located to the rear of the room.
Modern shaker style kitchen with complementary worktop and stunning brick effect tile. Further benefiting from a built-in storage cupboard.
Large double bedroom with fitted mirrored wardrobes and additional built-in storage.
Located off the lounge, double bedroom with ample space for bedroom furniture.
Modern bathroom with wet wall finish, white three piece suite including shower over the bath.
To the side of the property there is a paved driveway with garage, large lawn and additional driveway.
Please click the virtual tour to see everything this home has to offer.
Blantyre is a popular commuter town, its railway station is only 20 mins by train to Glasgow city centre. Blantyre also has excellent access to motorways with 3 on-ramps to the A725 which connects to the M74 and M8.
If you have a young family it s good to know Blantyre has 4 comprehensive primary schools, 1 high school and a fantastic sports centre.
Enjoy a night out? Both Carrigans and The Parkville Hotel offer a family-friendly atmosphere where you can enjoy good food, drinks and entertainment.
We would highly recommend a trip to the David Livingston Centre which comprises of a museum, play park, cafe, shop and gardens.
Why choose Upload Abode to sell your home in Blantyre:
1. Reputation Having established ourselves in the market we have acquired a fantastic reputation as a trustworthy and honest estate agent. We pride ourselves on our excellent customer service and 5 star online reviews.
2. Innovation- We offer a cutting edge and dynamic approach to marketing your home with professional photography, innovative 3D Virtual Tours and Social Media advertising all helping your property stand out online.
3. Cost We are a fixed fee estate agent, we offer a clear, honest and fair pricing structure.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.