£75,000 Offers over
Traditional top floor flat within a convenient yet quiet location ideal for first time purchasers. The building benefits from audio controlled entry and Internally the flat comprises reception hallway, bay windowed lounge, dining kitchen, 2 double bedrooms, shower room. Gas C/H. d/Glazing.
**CLOSING DATE MONDAY 28th March 2022 @ 1pm**This traditional flat is set within a very convenient location close to numerous amenities and public transport links yet is particularly quiet. The sandstone flat enjoys controlled entry to communal areas with rear shared garden whilst the flat is deceptively spacious and flexible in use. This ideal first purchase comprises reception hallway, bay windowed lounge with partitioned"office" area, dining kitchen, 2 double bedrooms and lavish shower room. The specification includes gas central heating, double glazing and audio entry to communal areas.
Clydebank a town situated upon the banks of the River Clyde steeped in Scotland's industrial history, with an impressive array of amenities, shopping facilities as well as an abundance of land and water based leisure and sporting pursuits. Schooling at all levels can be found locally from pre-school to further education establishments. As a commuter base it is ideal as access to Glasgow city centre and it's international airport are only a short journey away. The road infrastructure is excellent and it also boasts regular rail and bus transport links to a vast array of destinations.
Lounge 20' x 10' 7" ( 6.10m x 3.23m )
Kitchen/diner 12' 6" x 10' ( 3.81m x 3.05m )
Bedroom 1 17' x 10' 6" ( 5.18m x 3.20m )
Bedroom 2 13' x 10' 2" ( 3.96m x 3.10m )
Shower Room 12' 6" x 4' ( 3.81m x 1.22m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.