£80,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|27 October 2006||£68,000||£23,000|
|26 June 2003||£45,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
An absolutely stunning traditional ground floor flat with accommodation comprising welcoming hallway, lounge open plan to kitchen, double bedroom and shower room. GCH &DG. Security entry. Communal gardens.
An immaculately presented and comprehensively upgraded traditional ground floor flat. Presented in true walk in condition, accommodation on offer comprises welcoming reception hallway with storage, lounge open plan to stunning kitchen with integrated appliances to include oven, hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washing machine. Double bedroom and beautifully fitted contemporary shower room. The property benefits from GCH &DG. The building is protected by a security controlled entry system. Externally there are communal gardens to the rear of the property as well as a private external storage area.
Holmlea Road is located within the popular area of Cathcart district of Glasgow. Situated close to a great selection of local amenities and transport links. Local schooling at both primary and secondary is close at hand, together with Glasgow Clyde College providing further education. Shawlands, Mount Florida, Strathbungo and Battlefield are within close proximity and have an excellent selection of shopping, restaurants and bars/bistros. Braehead and Silverburn Shopping Centres are also nearby. Excellent motorway access to City Centre and beyond by means of the M8, M77 and Clyde Tunnel.
Lounge/kitchen 13' 6" x 9' 7" ( 4.11m x 2.92m )
Bedroom 12' 7" x 10' 8" ( 3.84m x 3.25m )
Shower Room 6' 2" x 5' 5" ( 1.88m x 1.65m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.