£137,995 Fixed Price
DEE one bedroom apartment Plot 33 with SPECIAL INCENTIVE of £3,000 flooring contribution plus additional kitchen upgrades including glass coloured splashbacks and integrated appliances:
• Cadwell Dust Gloss cabinet doors
• Duropal worktops with 100mm upstands Wellington Oak
• Premium coloured glass splashback Oatmeal
• Mayon sink in Dove Grey
• Blum soft close doors and drawers
• Reginox Kubina kitchen tap
• Sirius Designer LED Tri-Light 2
• Zanussi electric oven
• Zanussi induction hob
• Zanussi glass chimney hood
• Integrated Zanussi 70:30 Fridge Freezer
• Integrated Zanussi Washer / Dryer
T&Cs apply. Marketing Suite open Thursdays - Mondays, 11am - 5.30pm for visits or further information on this last remaining 1 bedroom apartment.
DEE Block 1 full release, only one remaining - ground floor - Plot 33 with strongly anticipated completion date for this Summer (2023) when the apartment will be move-in ready.
With an efficient EPC (Energy Performance Certificate) rating of B, this is a contemporary and spacious one bedroom, ground floor apartment carefully designed to maximise space and light with open plan living and offering a central hallway on entry, an open plan lounge with dual aspect windows, a beautifully fitted kitchen with dining area. The bedroom includes a bright and roomy ambience and is complete with built-in wardrobe. The shower room with white sanitary ware and glass finished shower enclosure is also off the main hallway as is the ample storage cupboard. With many kitchen upgrades included as standard, this property is ideal for first time buyers or indeed downsizers.
The further specifications, as standard, are excellent:
• Energy Efficiency rating B
• Solar Panels as standard
• Twyford white sanitary ware to bathroom/en suite
• Twyford bath with mixer tap, including handheld spray set (as design dictates)
• Bristan Thermostatic shower (as design dictates)
• Splashback tiling to wet areas, with white tile trim finish (as design dictates)
• En suite, Bathroom and WC sinks - Single tile splashback
• En suite - shower cubicle full height
• Internal walls and ceilings finished in matt white emulsion
• Skirtings, facings and balustrade finished in white satinwood
• Internal Pass and wardrobe doors finished in white satinwood
• Apartment entry doors finished in white satinwood
• Chrome Palace Lever door handles to pass doors
• Wardrobe internally finished with shelf and hanging rail
• Low energy light fittings to all rooms, pendant or rose (as design dictates)
• Three USB power sockets fitted to kitchen, lounge and bedroom 1
• TV and telephone points to lounge and bedroom 1
• Multigrid switch for kitchen appliances
• Schneider white switches and sockets
• BT broadband modem installed
• Interconnected heat and smoke alarm system
• Mains operated Carbon Monoxide detector
• Mains operated Carbon Dioxide monitor
• Secure door entry system, with phone link to each apartment
• Constructed to new thermal and airtight standards, providing greater heating efficiency
• High efficiency Gas Combi boiler heating and hot water system
• Thermostatic dual control heating programmers
• Lighting system with low energy bulbs
• Ground floor entrance - finished with high grade vinyl flooring and matt well
• Stairs to upper floors - finished with high grade carpet and wall caping
• Low energy external light fitting to external door entrance
• Interconnected smoke alarm system
• Fully housed bin store
• Communal bike storage
• Dedicated drying facilities (as design dictates)
• Landscaping to communal areas (as design dictates)
• 10 year Premier Guarantee
Ask the Development Sales Manager for details of full specifications for your new apartment, with fully inclusive upgraded kitchen incentives.
Images shown depict typical villa Showhome images and may not be representative of the property listed.
About the Development
Allanwater Homes' Stirling City development showcases a fabulous collection of new one, two, three and four bedroom homes with stylish exteriors, bringing a fresh approach to these already popular house types.
Each home is finished to the highest standard with a choice of stylishly designed kitchens including oven, hob and extractor hood - see the already included upgrades for this property type. The interior walls and ceilings are finished in white emulsion with energy efficient light fittings to all rooms. There are smoke detectors, carbon monoxide detector fitted as required plus a heat detector in the kitchen. Gas central heating throughout from the high efficiency gas boiler and all premier range radiators have thermostatic heating controls. Furthermore, many bedrooms offer built-in wardrobes with sliding doors and chrome T bar handles.
The development contains a combined total of 44 villas and apartments situated just seven minutes from Stirling city centre - a city that offers an eclectic mix of traditional history with modern fashionable living.
Stirling offers the best of both worlds from the historic Old Town with renaissance churches, medieval mansions, and the famous Stirling Castle. To the bustling city centre with all the main high street stores and independent retailers.
In the evenings, the city comes alive with an array of contemporary and traditional bars, fashionable cafes, all within easy walking distance of the development.
Stirling received city status in 2002 as part of the Queens Golden Jubilee and is perfectly placed for travel across all areas of Scotland whether travelling east, west, north or south via the excellent road and rail links. Access to Glasgow or Edinburgh airports is less than an hour's drive.
For further information or to book a specific appointment for visiting, please email or telephone the Sales Manager who will be happy to accommodate for a specific date and time.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.