£70,000 Offers over
Located within a central position in Helensburgh, 9 West King Street is an excellent proportioned one bedroom main door ground floor flat. The property also has the advantage of a rear door accessing the communal garden.
Internally the flat does require a degree of modernisation however offers spacious accommodation all on the level. As mentioned access to the flat is by a private main door entrance. There is a welcoming porch and hallway which has a useful store cupboard. The lounge is at the front of the flat and has aspects looking over West King Street. The kitchen is at the rear of the property and has a door leading to the communal rear gardens which are south facing and enjoy the afternoon sunshine in the summer months. The bedroom is a large double and has an adjoining wet room. There is also a separate WC. The property has electric central heating. Located within the town centre the flat enjoys easy access to all of Helensburgh's excellent local amenities and is a short walk from Helensburgh Central train station. Viewing is by appointment through our Helensburgh office and early viewing is advised.
Lounge 13' 7" x 10' 8" ( 4.14m x 3.25m )
Kitchen 8' 7" x 7' 5" ( 2.62m x 2.26m )
Bedroom 11' 3" x 7' 9" ( 3.43m x 2.36m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.