£47,500 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|30 November 2018||£41,000||£13,000|
|8 February 2018||£28,000||£4,000|
|28 September 2007||£32,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
This traditional first floor tenement flat forms part of a red sandstone building within the heart of town and its amenities. The accommodation requires a degree of upgrading and comprises hallway,large lounge,kitchen, double bedroom , bathroom. The spec includes Gas C/H. D/Glazing.
A traditional first floor flat within a red sandstone building in the very heart of the town centre with all its amenities and transport links. The spacious interior comprises broad reception hallway, bay windowed lounge, kitchen, double bedroom and bathroom, The specification includes gas central heating and double glazing. In general the property requires a degree of upgrading which is reflected in the price.
Dumbarton is a west coast town steeped in history and character which nestles between the idyllic countryside of Loch Lomond and numerous tourist attractions and the Clyde coast with Glasgow city centre a few miles away. Retails parks and shopping centres to hand providing general day to day facilities. public transport links include regular bus and rail services with access to a road infrastructure which makes it an ideal commuter base. Schooling at both primary and secondary levels are in abundance which is ideal for families attracted by a quality lifestyle for business, education and recreation/leisure pursuits.
Lounge 18' x 11' 6" ( 5.49m x 3.51m )
Kitchen 11' 3" x 8' 3" ( 3.43m x 2.51m )
Bedroom 1 15' 7" x 8' ( 4.75m x 2.44m )
Bathroom 5' 9" x 7' 2" ( 1.75m x 2.18m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.