£65,000 Offers over
Upper flat offering traditional duplex accommodation of a quality and style which must be viewed to be appreciated. Comprising reception hallway leading to spacious lounge, L-shaped modern kitchen, 2 double bedrooms and Bathroom. Local amenities and transport links to hand. Gas C/H. D/Glazing.
Forming part of a red sandstone building quietly set close to amenities and transport links this upper flat offers duplex accommodation which is maintained and finished to a high standard. The accommodation which is upon 2 main levels comprises reception hallway, spacious lounge, fitted L-shaped kitchen, 2 double sized bedrooms and bathroom which includes a shower over bath. The specification includes gas fired central heating and double glazing.
Renton is a quiet town close to Dumbarton offering amenities for general day to day requirements to include a range of shops for general groceries etc. schooling at primary and secondary levels and public transport links to include bus and rail services for a varied range of locations. Neighbouring towns provide supermarkets and chain stores for a more comprehensive array of facilities.
Lounge 14' 4" x 12' 5" ( 4.37m x 3.78m )
Kitchen 8' 4" x 5' 4" ( 2.54m x 1.63m )
Main Bedroom 14' 4" x 12' 2" ( 4.37m x 3.71m )
Bedroom 2 11' 5" x 11' 2" ( 3.48m x 3.40m )
Bathroom 10' 9" x 3' 9" ( 3.28m x 1.14m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.