£39,500 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|23 March 2007||£69,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
Traditional ground floor flat within a very convenient location ideal for the first time buyer or buy to let option.
Comprising reception hallway, large lounge open to diner, fitted kitchen, double bedroom and bathroom. Spec. includes Gas C/H. D/Glazing. Gardens to front and rear.
This charming traditional flat is to be found on the ground floor of this substantial sandstone building in the heart of Crosshouse within walking distance of numerous amenities. The interior is bright, fresh and comprises reception hallway, lounge open to diner with feature fireplace, fitted kitchen, double bedroom and bathroom. The specification includes gas central heating, double glazing and gardens to front and rear. This would make an ideal first home or with its proximity Crosshouse Hospital may also be an excellent buy to let option.
Crosshouse offers numerous amenities for general day to day living such as shopping, public transport and leisure activities via its local bars, cafes and restaurants. Neighbouring towns provide a more comprehensive array of amenities to includes shopping centres, retail parks and chain stores. The road infrastructure is ideal for commuting access to the main districts of commerce and industry throughout Ayrshire and the West coast generally.
Lounge 15' 2" x 12' 8" ( 4.62m x 3.86m )
Kitchen 8' 7" x 8' 3" ( 2.62m x 2.51m )
Bedroom 13' 7" x 9' 6" ( 4.14m x 2.90m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.