£260,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|14 November 2019||£245,000||£183,000|
|31 August 2005||£62,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
Attractive preferred first floor apartment occupying a prime position within Pollokshields.
Agents highly advise early internal viewings to fully appreciate the size, style and quality of accommodation available.
Allen and Harris are delighted to bring to the market this attractive and spacious four bedroom traditional flat within an ever desirable locale of Glasgow's Southside.
Agents advise early internal viewings to avoid disappointment.
Internally the property has accommodation extending to include an entrance vestibule with storm doors leading to the welcoming reception hallway with two storage cupboards, a bright a spacious formal lounge with feature cornicing and press cupboard and a fitted dining sized kitchen comprising a range of floor and wall mounted units and vinyl flooring.
This bright and spacious property also boasts four well proportioned bedrooms each offering fitted carpets and a three piece family bathroom with shower and ceiling spotlights. In addition the property also offers partial double glazing, a system of gas central heating and security entrance system.
Quietly located in Pollokshields, there is a wide and varied array of amenities on offer which include schooling at pre-school, primary and secondary levels. The centre of Pollokshields offers a bustling collection of small bespoke shops as well as a sizeable supermarket for general day to day requirements. Cafés, bars and restaurants are also a feature of the area with more sporting and outdoor pursuits to be found. Regular bus links are available to neighbouring areas such as Strathbungo, Shawlands as well as Glasgow City Centre.
Lounge 24' 2" Into Bay x 15' 3" ( 7.37m Into Bay x 4.65m )
Kitchen 19' x 11' 10" ( 5.79m x 3.61m )
Bedroom One 15' 8" x 10' 10" ( 4.78m x 3.30m )
Bedroom Two 15' 8" x 12' 3" ( 4.78m x 3.73m )
Bedroom Three 14' 7" x 10' 3" ( 4.45m x 3.12m )
Bedroom Four 14' 8" x 10' 10" ( 4.47m x 3.30m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.