£65,000 Offers over
Brilliant first time buy or investment opportunity in the picturesque village of Bridge of Weir. Within popular schooling catchment areas, early viewing is advised.
Allen &Harris are delighted to present this 1 bedroom, basement cottage flat situated in the picturesque village of Bridge of Weir. The property comprises of 1 bedroom, a living room with a built in fitted kitchen and a modern bathroom. You will have access to the communal gardens, with a scenic burn and waterfall included at the bottom! This property is a fantastic opportunity for first time buyers or investors alike.
This charming west coast village is an ideal location for family living as it offers an array of local amenities to provide excellent schooling, shopping for general day to day requirements as well as bars, cafes and restaurants to ensure a vibrant social life. Sporting and leisure activities are also well provided for with a great emphasis upon outdoor activities such as cycling and walking.
Furthermore the location is ideal for commuting to Glasgow city centre as well as the international airport only a short car or bus journey away. The M8 motorway is also nearby to access locations throughout Scotland. More comprehensive shopping facilities such as supermarkets and retail parks can be found in neighbouring towns. Bridge of Weir falls within the Gryffe High School catchment area and has its own desirable village primary school.
Lounge/kitchen 16' 4" x 11' 1" ( 4.98m x 3.38m )
Bedroom 1 10' 9" x 8' 11" ( 3.28m x 2.72m )
Bathroom 7' 5" x 5' 3" ( 2.26m x 1.60m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.