£110,000 Offers over
Enjoying a most central Giffnock location, close to amenities and transport links, this modern first floor retirement apartment is set within one of McCarthy &Stone's more favoured developments which delivers assisted living within an environment of particularly high specification.
A truly 'walk-in' proposition; this immaculate retirement apartment is set within a most convenient Giffnock location and delivers a high specification of contemporary comfort within the assisted living sector.
Notably bright throughout, the home itself comprises reception hallway with storage off, attractive dining sized lounge with 'Paris' balcony overlooking the well-manicured entrance grounds, modern kitchen hosting a range of base and wall mounted units, generous double bedroom with fitted storage and an impressively sized bathroom incorporating both tub and wet-room shower,
Similarly impressive in its communal areas; Hilltree Court offers residents a range of additional facilities which incorporate a beautiful lounge, separate sizeable conservatory delivering an outlook over Fenwick Road and bright dining room. There is elevator access afforded to all floors and, externally, ample parking available for residents and visitors alike.
Lounge 25' 3" max x 10' 6" max ( 7.70m max x 3.20m max )
Kitchen Irregular Shape
Bedroom One 16' 2" max x 9' 10" max ( 4.93m max x 3.00m max )
Bathroom 8' 6" max x 8' 9" max ( 2.59m max x 2.67m max )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.