£90,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|29 May 2015||£60,000||£20,000|
|31 May 2012||£40,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
A bright stunning first floor flat set within this convenient and central locale. The accommodation comprises of entrance hallway, bay window lounge, fitted kitchen, two double bedrooms and shower room. The property is in walk-in condition and will appeal to many buyers.
Offering bright and generously proportioned accommodation this traditional first floor property enjoys a convenient location within this established residential locale.
Internally the accommodation comprises of shared entrance and stairwell, reception hall, bright spacious bay window lounge, the kitchen has a range of base and wall mounted storage units, two double bedrooms and modern bathroom completes the accommodation. There is also great storage facilities.
The property further benefits from double glazing and gas central heating. The property is in true walk-in condition and will not fail to impress on inspection.
Positioned within this prime residential locale the property is well placed for local Rutherglen amenities which provide a range of shops and supermarkets catering for day to day requirements. Alternatively the area benefits from frequent public transport links which provide fast commuter access to nearby East Kilbride and onto Glasgow city centre respectively. Established schooling is available locally at both primary and secondary levels whilst furthermore access pass onto the M74/M8 motorway networks are easily accessible.
Lounge 14' 6" Max x 11' 5" Not Into Bay ( 4.42m Max x 3.48m Not Into Bay )
Kitchen 11' 5" x 9' 6" ( 3.48m x 2.90m )
Bedroom One 11' 2" Max x 10' 8" ( 3.40m Max x 3.25m )
Bedroom Two 11' 5" Max x 9' 6" Max ( 3.48m Max x 2.90m Max )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.