£220,000 Offers over
*Closing Date Set Wednesday 29th June at 12pm*
Set in a striking, contemporary development on the banks of the Water of Leith in the trendy Shore district, this spacious first floor apartment boasts modern neutral interiors, including two double bedrooms, a breakfasting kitchen, generous living/dining room, plus access to private residents’ parking.
The property comprises:
• Attractive contemporary first-floor flat
• Sought-after Shore area of Edinburgh
• Next to the scenic Water of Leith
• Outstanding local amenities and transport links
• Secure shared entrance and stairwell
• Entrance hall with excellent storage
• Southwest-facing living/dining room
• Well-appointed breakfasting kitchen
• Two double bedrooms with storage
• Good-sized three-piece bathroom
• Private residents’ car park
• GCH and DG
Images virtually staged to represent the rooms with furnishings.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.