£310,000 Offers over
**Closing Date Set For Thursday 9th June @ 12pm**
This immaculate three bedroom apartment is located within Edinburgh’s historic Old Town, and offers a dynamic urban lifestyle in a sought after location, with a wealth of amenities on the doorstep. Positioned on the third floor of a period building, this newly refurbished apartment offers contemporary living with stylish design touches throughout, including an open plan kitchen, dining and living space that’s primed for entertaining.
• Secure shared entrance leading to stairwell
• Bright hallway with pale grey walls and light oak effect flooring, setting the fresh and contemporary aesthetic that flows throughout this interior
• Open plan kitchen, dining and living space with a bright dual aspect, featuring sleek kitchen cabinetry in glossy pale grey with marble-style worktop and splashback, and integrated appliances
• Two double bedrooms, including a spacious master bedroom, and a further single bedroom which could be used as a home office, all featuring soft grey walls and woodwork, with co-ordinating blinds on the original astragal windows creating a unified palette, and with stylish cage pendant lights
• Contemporary bathroom with electric shower over bath, and full-height large profile tiling in a subtle stone effect
• Generous storage located off the hallway
• Modern electric heating throughout
NB: The sitting room and bedrooms have been virtually staged to show potential layout.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.