£125,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|12 December 2008||£106,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
*CLOSING DATE TUESDAY 5TH JULY* Ideal first time buy or investment purchase this four bedroom upper cottage flat in Bishopbriggs is close to local amenities and offering flexible accommodation.
Rarely available upper cottage flat offering well laid out and flexible accommodation which is accessed via main door to the side of the property with the stairway leading to the upper level. Bright spacious lounge with open aspects to the front, dining sized fitted kitchen with a range of base and wall units, family bathroom with three piece suite with shower and screen and four good sized bedrooms, two with open aspects to the front and two with aspects to the rear.
The property further benefits from gas central heating, double glazing and gardens.
The property is conveniently located for access to Bishopbriggs' town centre which provides a range of local amenities to include shopping, recreational pursuits and schooling and both primary and secondary level. Bishopbrigg's train station is within easy reach providing access to Glasgow, Stirling, Edinburgh and beyond and is also positioned with ease of access to road networks and motorway links.
Early internal viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the size, style and vertsatility of the accommodation.
Lounge 15' 3" x 12' 6" ( 4.65m x 3.81m )
Kitchen 11' 1" x 9' 9" ( 3.38m x 2.97m )
Bedroom 11' 11" x 9' 8" ( 3.63m x 2.95m )
Bedroom 11' 5" x 10' 3" ( 3.48m x 3.12m )
Bedroom 12' x 7' 4" ( 3.66m x 2.24m )
Bedroom 11' 9" x 9' 5" ( 3.58m x 2.87m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.