£195,000 Offers over
One of central Clarkston's best kept secrets; this truly unique property combines all the nostalgia of Glasgow tenement living with the contemporary comforts of a more typical East Renfrewshire family home and boasts a thoroughly impressive menu of modern upgrades.
Providing the rare opportunity for a 'lifestyle less ordinary'; this striking family home is set within a handsome sandstone tenement building and has been imaginatively converted in to the attic area to now deliver three bedroomed accommodation formed over two levels.
Boasting the most stylish interior, which incorporates a number of bespoke features and contemporary upgrades, the home is immediately captivating with a traditional vestibule leading, in turn, to an impressive open-plan family hub. This area combines a spacious lounge which commands attractive panoramic views with a bespoke kitchen area hosting a comprehensive range of base and wall mounted cabinets with striking concrete composite work surfaces and practical breakfast bar. On this principal level there are also two generously proportioned double bedrooms (one with cloakroom and additional capacity for an en-suite shower cabinet), useful office area and a striking contemporary family bathroom hosting white three piece suite with ample vanity storage.
Most notably, however, setting this home aside from others within the post code, is the incredible attic conversion which is accessed by virtue of a fixed staircase from the main hub of the home and leads to a truly unique master suite. Herein we find a spacious bedroom drawing charm from its partially sloped ceilings and an abundance of natural light through three sizeable Velux-style windows whilst hosting a beautiful free-standing bath tub.
Family Hub (minus Entry Area) 25' 2" into bay x 12' max ( 7.67m into bay x 3.66m max )
Master Suite 22' 2" max x 18' 4" max ( 6.76m max x 5.59m max )
Bedroom Two 11' 4" into bay x 9' 11" ( 3.45m into bay x 3.02m )
Bedroom Three 10' 3" into bay x 8' 11" plus office recess ( 3.12m into bay x 2.72m plus office recess )
Bathroom 8' 7" max x 7' 3" max ( 2.62m max x 2.21m max )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.