£170,000 Offers over
Rarely available, duplex flat, occupying a prime position within successful modern development.
early internal viewings are highly advised to fully appreciate the size, style and quality of accommodation available.
Allen and Harris are delighted to bring to the market this stunning main door duplex apartment with private parking situated within a short distance of a host of amenities and transport links.
The property is brought to the market in true walk in condition throughout and sure to impress all who view therefore early internal viewings are essential to avoid disappointment.
The property is entered via its own main door access on the first floor, with the development being entered through a secure door entry system.
Internally the accommodation comprises a welcoming reception hallway, modern fitted kitchen with semi open plan access to the dining area, bright and sizeable lounge with access out to the first of three private balconies.
On the upper level there is a master bedroom with balcony off and beautiful en-suite shower room that offers a two piece suite and walk-in shower. There is also a second double sized bedroom with a private balcony off and a stylish family three piece bathroom, partially tiled with partial wall tiling.
In addition this fantastic property boasts double glazing, gas central heating and a private parking space.
Set within this ever popular locale, the property is well placed for local amenities on Pollokshaws Road/Kilmarnock Road offering a diverse range of facilities to include shops, supermarkets and recreational activities as well as a selection of bars and restaurants with frequent public transport links.
Dining Lounge Irregular Shaped Room 28' 6" Maximum x 14' Maximum ( 8.69m Maximum x 4.27m)
Kitchen Irregular Shaped Room 9' 8" x 8' 9" ( 2.95m x 2.67m)
Bedroom One 15' 9" x 14' 4" ( 4.80m x 4.37m )
Bedroom Two 14' 4" Maximum x 10' 4" Maximum ( 4.37m Maximum x 3.15m Maximum )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.