£150,000 Offers over
This well presented modern two bedroom apartment enjoys a superb location for a range of local amenities found nearby. Forming part of this modern development you find private residents' parking and security entry system along with a well-kept and illuminated communal entrance.
Allen and Harris are delighted to offer this beautiful two bedroom property to the market. This apartment offers spacious and bright accommodation currently well maintained by the owner and comprising of: Welcoming reception hallway with two good storage cupboards, spacious sitting room with bright picture window, the kitchen is fitted with a full complement of wall mounted and floor standing units and free standing appliances. The two double proportioned bedrooms provides fitted wardrobes in each and completing the home is a well-appointed bathroom with three piece white suite and shower over bath.
A hugely popular suburb, Newton Mearns is located approximately 9 miles from Glasgow City Centre. Commuter routes are served by the M77, M8 and Glasgow Orbital motorways which also provide 30 minute journey times to both Glasgow and Prestwick international airports. There are regular train and bus services to Glasgow, East Kilbride and the Ayrshire coast. Newton Mearns is recognised as providing amongst the highest standards of local amenities including healthcare centres, banks and libraries and a broad range of supermarkets, boutique shops and restaurants. Local sports and recreational facilities include Parklands Country Club, David Lloyd Rouken Glen, Cathcart, Williamwood and Whitecraigs Golf Clubs.Heather Wynd is located just off Stewarton Road and is conveniently located for access to The Avenue shopping centre, Waitrose &Tesco at Greenlaw Village Retail Park.
Lounge 15' 3" max x 10' 5" max ( 4.65m max x 3.17m max )
Kitchen 11' 9" max x 6' 8" max ( 3.58m max x 2.03m max )
Bedroom One 10' 2" max x 9' 7" max ( 3.10m max x 2.92m max )
Bedroom Two 10' 8" Max x 8' 10" Max ( 3.25m Max x 2.69m Max )
Bathroom 7' 4" max x 6' 8" max ( 2.24m max x 2.03m max )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.