£130,000 Fixed price
Allen and Harris are delighted to present this well-proportioned, stylish second floor apartment situated within the former Mill Building positioned in the hearth of the town. Anchor Mill is an iconic "A" listed building which was converted to form these lovely apartments in 2006.
Allen and Harris are delighted to present to the market this well-proportioned, modern second floor flat within the former Mill Building positioned in the hearth of the town. The property is entered through a secured door entry system, a secured internal covered parking space, lift and staircase access inside the building. The accommodation comprises a bright spacious lounge with two full height double glazed windows which infuses the floor of natural sunlight. A well-appointed open plan fitted kitchen which features an extensive range of fitted base and wall mounted units with an integrated electric hob, fan assisted oven, extractor hood, microwave oven, dishwasher and washer dryer. There is a generously proportioned double bedroom with built-in wardrobes and a fully tiled four piece bathroom comprising a w.c, wash hand basin, a bath with mixer taps and a separate shower enclosure. The subjects benefit from electric heating, double glazing, a secured door entry system, lift access, private undercover parking bay and well maintained communal grounds. Outstanding example and early internal viewing is advised!
Lounge 16' 9" x 16' 8" ( 5.11m x 5.08m )
Kitchen 9' 10" x 9' 10" ( 3.00m x 3.00m )
Bedroom 11' 7" x 9' 10" ( 3.53m x 3.00m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.