£150,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|24 November 2017||£135,000||£14,000|
|2 July 2004||£121,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
Spacious top floor flat located within a sought after area of Dumbarton and with accommodation comprising, lounge, kitchen, 2 bedrooms and shower room. DG, GCH and gardens.
Allen &Harris present to the market this traditional upper flat within Ardeer House which consists of four flats.. This spacious property is located within amidst a desirable location only minutes away from the town centre facilities and transport links. Early viewing is advised as interest is expected to be high.
The accommodation comprises the entrance hallway, spacious front facing lounge, fitted kitchen boasting a range of storage units and space for a dining table. There are two double bedrooms and the shower room which is fitted with a three piece white suite.
Further enhancements include gas central heating and double glazing.
Externally there are gardens to the rear which are mostly decked which a mix of planting.
Dumbarton is a west coast town steeped in history and character which nestles between the idyllic countryside of Lomond and numerous tourist attractions and the Clyde coast with Glasgow city centre a few miles away. Retails parks and shopping centres to hand providing general day to day facilities. Public transport links include regular bus and rail services with access to road infrastructure which makes it an ideal commuter base. Schooling at both primary and secondary levels are in abundance for families attracted by a quality lifestyle for business, education and recreation/leisure pursuits.
Lounge 14' 8" x 12' 4" ( 4.47m x 3.76m )
Kitchen L-Shaped Room x + x ( x + x )
Bedroom 1 19' 2" x 12' 8" ( 5.84m x 3.86m )
Bedroom 2 10' 5" x 9' 8" ( 3.17m x 2.95m )
Shower Room 9' 9" x 6' 5" ( 2.97m x 1.96m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.