£110,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|7 October 2021||£125,000||£38,000|
|15 February 2018||£87,000||£11,000|
|30 June 2006||£98,000||£19,775|
|30 April 2004||£78,225||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
A highly popular top floor flat with accommodation comprising welcoming hallway, spacious lounge/dining room and fitted kitchen. There are three double bedrooms and family bathroom. GCH &DG. Communal gardens to the rear.
A highly popular top floor flat with accommodation comprising welcoming hallway, spacious lounge/dining room and fitted kitchen. There are three double bedrooms and family bathroom. GCH &DG. Downstairs cellar storage. Communal gardens to the rear.
Friarton Road is situated within the very popular Merrylee district of Glasgow. This locale is particularly popular with a selection of nurseries and schooling within walking distance, local shopping is close at hand with Sainsbury's at Muirend and Morrisions at Newlands. An excellent selection of local shops, bars and restaurants are available at Battlefield and Shawlands. Fantastic transport links to Glasgow City Centre, Ayrshire and beyond with excellent public transport links to Silverburn. Additional public transport links are close at hand with Langside and Cathcart train stations, a short distance away.
Lounge 16' 8" x 11' 8" Maximum Points ( 5.08m x 3.56m Maximum Points )
Kitchen 12' 9" x 8' 4" ( 3.89m x 2.54m )
Bedroom One 14' 2" x 10' 10" ( 4.32m x 3.30m )
Bedroom Two 12' 3" x 11' ( 3.73m x 3.35m )
Bedroom Three 11' x 10' 4" ( 3.35m x 3.15m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.