£90,000 Offers over
***CLOSING DATE 08/09/2022 12PM*** Exceptionally well presented and well proportioned main door upper cottage flat situated within a very popular and convenient area. Ideal first time buy and early internal viewing is advised to fully appreciate the level of accommodation on offer!
Allen and Harris are delighted to present to the market this exceptionally well presented and well proportioned main door upper cottage flat situated within a popular area. This lovely home is conveniently located for access to amenities including schools, and transport routes. Accommodation comprises: Entrance hall entered through a u.p.v.c. security door, built-in storage cupboard and staircase off to the landing. The bright, spacious front facing lounge has laminated flooring, a timber fireplace with an inset electric fire and access to the kitchen. The contemporary styled re-fitted kitchen boasts a range of quality fitted base and wall mounted units with an inset sink with mixer tap, laminated flooring and a drying pulley. There is an integrated gas hob, electric double oven, one of which is fan assisted, a dishwasher, an automatic washing machine, tumble dryer, fridge-freezer and a concealed "Baxi" combi boiler. There are two double bedrooms, one with built-in wardrobes with additional cupboards above, and one with a built-in shelved cupboard and "Oak" effect laminated flooring. The bathroom has two rear facing windows and a three piece white suite comprising a w.c with concealed cistern, a vanity unit wash hand basin and a bath with tiling above, an over-bath shower and screen. The subjects benefit from gas central heating, double glazing, driveway parking for several vehicles and a large private enclosed garden area. Ideal first time buy and early viewing is advised!
Lounge 15' 9" x 11' 9" ( 4.80m x 3.58m )
Kitchen 9' 9" x 9' 4" ( 2.97m x 2.84m )
Bedroom One 13' 9" x 10' 10" ( 4.19m x 3.30m )
Bedroom Two 12' 4" x 9' 8" ( 3.76m x 2.95m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.