£45,000 Offers over
INVESTOR OPPORTUNITY - Second Floor Flat occupying a superb position within this sought after location. The property requires a degree on internal modernisation. Viewing Advised *** PLEASE NOTE NO APPLIANCES HAVE BEEN TESTED - PROPERTY SOLD AS SEEN ***
Enjoying a prime position within this central and convenient location, this second floor flat is presented to the market with generously proportioned accommodation,
The accommodation comprises of entrance hallway, spacious bright lounge with balcony off, kitchen which has a range of base and wall mounted units, two bedrooms and bathroom with three piece suite.
Early Viewing Advised.
Located within this extremely popular and convenient locale this property is well placed for a host of local amenities including shops and supermarkets. The area benefits from ease of access to Glasgow city centre which incorporates a more diverse range of facilities. Access paths onto the M8 motorway network which connects to the central belt and to Glasgow Airport are available within a respectable five minutes drive.
*** PLEASE NOTE NO APPLIANCES HAVE BEEN TESTED - PROPERTY SOLD AS SEEN ***
Lounge 16' 7" Max x 12' Max ( 5.05m Max x 3.66m Max )
Kitchen 10' x 8' 11" Max ( 3.05m x 2.72m Max )
Bedroom One 12' Max x 12' ( 3.66m Max x 3.66m )
Bedroom Two 11' Max x 10' 10" ( 3.35m Max x 3.30m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.