£62,000 Offers over
Ground floor flat located close to a host of local amenities and transport links and with accommodation comprising a lounge, kitchen, two bedrooms and bathroom. Gas central heating and double glazing.
Presented to the market is this ground floor flat which is ideally located for a host of local amenities and transport links. The property will make an excellent purchase for the first time buyer or buy to let advisor. Viewing is recommended.
The accommodation on offer comprises an entrance hall with built in storage leading to a spacious lounge. The kitchen boasts both wall and floor mounted units, gash hob, oven and extractor as well as plumbing for a washing machine. There are two double bedrooms, both with built in storage and the bathroom which is fitted with a three piece white suite.
In addition the property has gas central heating and double glazing.
Johnstone is an established town with numerous local amenities and first class bus and rail services to major towns and cities throughout west/central Scotland. The road infrastructure is excellent with Glasgow's International airport and city centre only a short car journey away. For shopping Johnstone boasts an array of supermarkets, small outlets in addition to a number of retail parks nearby. Schooling is also available at both primary and secondary levels
Lounge 15' 3" x 10' 6" ( 4.65m x 3.20m )
Kitchen 10' 6" x 9' 10" ( 3.20m x 3.00m )
Bedroom 15' 3" x 8' 8" ( 4.65m x 2.64m )
Bedroom 14' 2" x 8' 6" ( 4.32m x 2.59m )
Bathroom 6' 5" x 6' 2" ( 1.96m x 1.88m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.