£114,500 Offers over
A 2 bedroom top floor flat, conveniently situated close to Stirling City Centre &within the sought after Riverside locale.
Access is via a security controlled door entry system which in turn gives access to a well maintained communal close. The accommodation initially consists of an entrance hallway, with an array of handy &practical storage provisions. The well-proportioned Lounge is an ideal space for socialising/entertaining &benefits from a window to the rear aspect, which allows a wealth of natural light into the room. The Kitchen is fitted with a range of base &wall units, plus the inclusion of a breakfast bar. There are 2 bedrooms which are both doubles in size &both of which also benefit from in-built storage cupboards. Completing the accommodation on offer is a bathroom comprising of bath with over shower, WC &wash hand basin.
The historic city of Stirling offers excellent local shopping facilities with many of the well-known stores present in the Marches Shopping Centres. M8 and M9 motorways offer excellent commuter links to Glasgow and Edinburgh or by rail (Stirling Station). Good recreational facilities such as bowling, golf, tennis and squash are situated nearby. In addition the Peak Sports village is easily accessible. Schooling is available close-by at both primary and secondary level.
Kitchen 9' 5" x 8' 3" ( 2.87m x 2.51m )
Lounge 14' max x 13' 11" max ( 4.27m max x 4.24m max )
Bedroom 12' 7" exc built-in cupboard x 9' 10" ( 3.84m exc built-in cupboard x 3.00m )
Bedroom 13' 4" exc built-in cupboard x 8' 6" ( 4.06m exc built-in cupboard x 2.59m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.