£495,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|29 April 2016||£391,047||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
*CLOSING DATE SET WEDNESDAY 30TH NOVEMBER AT 12PM* Enjoy a sought-after residential location with this immaculate three-bedroom lower villa in prestigious Blackford Avenue. Immaculately presented throughout, this spacious and light filled accommodation with private front and rear gardens offers an enviable family lifestyle. Its proximity to scenic open green spaces, local amenities and well-regarded schooling make it a wonderful opportunity not to be missed.
• A bright open plan kitchen/dining/living room with stylish woodburning stove, neutral décor and a generous floorplan allowing for flexible entertaining
• A contemporary dual aspect kitchen with bespoke handmade shaker wall and floor units, quality wooden worktops, and high-spec integrated appliances including oven and hob and fridge/freezer. Direct access to private rear garden
• Impressive principal double bedroom with a delightful front-facing outlook
• A second spacious and comfortable double bedroom with built-in wardrobe and a third double bedroom with feature fireplace and storage
• A versatile extension filled with light due to contemporary skylight and benefitting from direct access to the rear decking area
• Beautifully finished family bathroom with three-piece white suite
• Additional well-presented separate WC with washbasin
• Delightful private front garden, beautifully maintained with useful bike shed
• A rear enclosed private garden with well-established plants and attractive decked seating area. The space also features two garden sheds
• Gas central heating and double glazing throughout
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.