£310,000 Fixed price
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|15 July 2020||£280,000||£85,000|
|3 June 2013||£195,000||£6,000|
|6 June 2008||£189,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
A bright and appealing two-bedroom apartment situated in a peaceful contemporary development in sought after Stockbridge. Located in historic Silvermills, once an ancient village incorporated into the city in 1809, the property is in turn-key condition with pleasing neutral décor and finishes throughout. On the doorstep of cosmopolitan St Stephen Street, exceptional leisure and retail amenities are close at hand, as well as the green spaces of Inverleith Park and The Royal Botanic Garden. It represents a rare and superb opportunity for an investor or professional to buy in this prestigious area.
• Spacious and light filled living/dining room with stylish neutral décor and carpeting. Ample room for freestanding furniture and offers seamless flow into adjacent kitchen.
• A well-presented modern kitchen with fresh white wall and floor units, worktop space and integrated appliances including fitted dishwasher, fridge/freezer, oven and hob.
• A cosy and inviting carpeted principal double bedroom with attractive en-suite shower room with washbasin built to storage, WC and towel rail.
• A second double bedroom with bespoke built-in mirrored wardrobes.
• Contemporary family shower room with three-piece white suite including washbasin built to storage and WC. Also features extensive LED mirror, towel rail and useful built-in cupboard with washing machine and tumble dryer.
• Cost efficient, individually programmable flexible electric heaters and double glazing throughout.
• Secure entry system.
• Allocated parking space, additional visitor parking and communal secure bicycle storage area.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.