£69,000 Offers over
A well-proportioned one bedroom ground floor flat, which is offered in walk-in condition &is ideally situated in a popular conservation village locale. Viewing is highly recommended to truly appreciate all that this lovely flat has to offer.
This well-presented flat will have broad appeal to a wide demographic of potential buyers, especially those seeking one level living or alternatively those that are looking for a Buy-To-Let or Airbnb investment.
The accommodation initially comprises of an open plan Living / Kitchen Room, which is the sociable hub of the home &is the ideal retreat where friends &family will naturally gather at the start &end of the day; light flourishes in through a
window to the front aspect to provide a bright &airy feel. The Kitchen itself, is tastefully tailored with a range of base &wall units, providing convenience &storage. Situated off the Living / Kitchen Room is the inner lobby; this provides
access to the Bedroom which is a double in size &also benefits from in-built storage. Stepping back into the inner lobby, you will find a door providing access to the stylish Shower Room, which comprises of a shower cubicle, WC &wash hand basin &also concludes the accommodation on offer.
The flat is well-presented with bright fresh décor throughout &viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate all this lovely home has to offer.
Open Plan Living/kitchen Room 12' 10" x 12' 6" ( 3.91m x 3.81m )
Bedroom 11' 11" max x 8' 5" max ( 3.63m max x 2.57m max )
Muthill is a popular picturesque conservation village &provides an array of local amenities to include village shop/post office, pub &primary school. Crieff &Auchterarder are both within easy access &offer additional amenities/facilities. Whilst for the commuter Edinburgh is approx. 50 miles away by car, Glasgow approx. by car 43 miles &Stirling approx. 19 miles by car; There is also a railway station at Gleneagles, offering commuter train services.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.