£85,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|14 September 2018||£68,000||£16,000|
|23 January 2015||£52,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
Allen &Harris are delighted to bring to the market this two bedroom lower cottage flat located within the popular area of Balornock, Glasgow. This property would ideally suit first time buyer looking to get onto the property ladder. Early viewing is highly recommended to avoid any disappointment.
Allen &Harris are delighted to bring to the market this two bedroom lower cottage flat located within the popular area of Balornock, Glasgow. This property would ideally suit first time buyer looking to get onto the property ladder. Early viewing is highly recommended to avoid any disappointment as this property is located within a very much sought after area.
The property comprises: Reception hall, family size lounge, modern fitted kitchen, two bedrooms and modern family bathroom.
The property is further enhanced with double glazing, gas central heating, on street parking, front and rear gardens.
Barmulloch Road is well positioned in a residential pocket with a range of local amenities to be found at nearby Springburn Shopping Centre with ASDA supermarket, Puregym and various retail units at Robroyston Retail Park. The area has good arterial road links and is well served by local bus services with connections to the M8 motorway network. Local schooling with other facilities in the area include Stobhill Hospital, Littlehill Golf Course, Huntershill Village &Sports and access to extensive facilities of Glasgow City Centre.
Lounge 15' 7" x 11' 8" ( 4.75m x 3.56m )
Kitchen 9' 9" x 9' 4" ( 2.97m x 2.84m )
Bed 1 9' 9" x 13' 3" ( 2.97m x 4.04m )
Bed 2 11' 2" x 13' 3" ( 3.40m x 4.04m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.