£70,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|27 April 2007||£64,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
** BUY-TO-LET INVESTMENT - TENANT IN SITU ** A traditional 1 bedroom top floor flat, which sits in the heart of Stirling City Centre, close to all associated amenities, including excellent transport links with Rail, Bus &Motorway connections situated nearby.
This well-presented top floor flat is an ideal Buy-To-Let investment opportunity, due to being sold with a long-standing tenant in situ.
Situated in a sought after central location the flat is accessed by a security entry system into a communal hallway. The flat consists of an entrance hallway leading through to the Living area which is open onto Kitchen; the Kitchen is tastefully fitted with a range of base units with worktops. The Bedroom is a double in size &also benefits from in built storage &concluding the accommodation on offer is a Shower Room consisting of WC, wash hand basin &shower cubicle.
All rooms are presented to a good standard with bright neutral décor throughout &the flat also benefits from double glazed windows.
The popular city of Stirling offers excellent local shopping facilities with many well-known stores present in the Thistle &Marches Shopping Centres. The commuter is well served by the M8 &M9 motorways plus the nearby Stirling Train Station, which offers access to Glasgow and Edinburgh. Good sports facilities are available nearby at the Peak Sports Village &other recreational activities such as bowling, cinema, restaurants &parks are within walking distance. A regular bus service to Stirling University is also available nearby.
Lounge / Kitchen 13' 4" max x 9' 11" max ( 4.06m max x 3.02m max )
Bedroom 15' 3" max into window x 11' 11" max ( 4.65m max into window x 3.63m max )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.