£70,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|15 July 2011||£68,000||£3,000|
|24 September 2004||£65,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
A well-presented 2 bedroomed upper cottage flat with fantastic outlooks to the front and rear, bright and spacious front facing lounge with larger kitchen to the rear and two well balanced bedrooms. Further enhanced by large storage off the hallway and great sized rear garden.
Allen and Harris are delighted to offer to the market this spacious upper cottage flat, which is set with a popular pocket of Kilmarnock within close proximity to a range of great local amenities.
The accommodation comprises reception hall which provides access to all the main apartments and has a large storage cupboard off it, the lounge is to the front of the property, the fitted kitchen is to the rear of the property with ample base mounted units, three piece white suite bathroom with shower over the bath and completing the internals of the property is the two well balanced bedrooms.
The property is further enhanced by gas central heating and double glazing. There are private gardens to the rear.
Kilmarnock has a good selection of amenities including shops, schools, supermarkets and transport services. Bus and rail links are available giving access throughout the area and into Glasgow if required. The M77 is available also giving easy access throughout Ayrshire and Glasgow.
Entrance Hall 12' 1" x 4' 5" ( 3.68m x 1.35m )
Lounge 12' 9" x 9' 5" ( 3.89m x 2.87m )
Kitchen 11' 1" x 9' 5" ( 3.38m x 2.87m )
Bedroom 1 14' x 11' 9" ( 4.27m x 3.58m )
Bedroom 2 12' 9" x 9' 6" ( 3.89m x 2.90m )
Bathroom 5' 9" x 6' ( 1.75m x 1.83m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.