£160,000 Offers over
Allen and Harris are delighted to present to the market this seldom available, desirable and very appealing 2 bed ground floor apartment situated within the "B" listed former Gaelic Church. Internal viewing of this lovely home is advised to fully appreciate the level of accommodation on offer!
Allen and Harris are delighted to present to the market this seldom available, desirable and very appealing ground floor apartment situated within the "B" listed former Gaelic Church dating back to 1793 and converted into six apartments in 1993. This unique property is located within a sought after conservation area and the accommodation comprises: Reception hallway entered through a timber panelled door, natural finish wooden flooring, a built-in cloak cupboard and a feature glass brick wall. The spacious lounge has open plan access to the dining area, both of which have natural finish flooring. There is a good sized rear facing kitchen with a range of fitted base and wall mounted units with an inset sink with mixer tap, stainless steel splashbacks, an integrated stainless steel gas hob, an electric fan assisted oven and extractor hood. There is plumbing for an automatic washing machine, space for a fridge-freezer and a "Potterton" combi boiler. The inner hall has a built-in linen cupboard and leads to two double bedrooms and the bathroom which has a three piece white suite comprising a w.c, wash hand basin and a bath with tiling above, a "Triton" over bath shower and screen, a chrome heated towel rail and natural finish wooden flooring. The subjects benefit from gas central heating, a secured door entry system, shared monobloc parking area and communal grounds. Early internal viewing of this lovely home is advised to fully appreciate the level of accommodation on offer!
Lounge 15' 9" x 11' 8" ( 4.80m x 3.56m )
Dining Area 17' 4" x 11' 7" narrowing to 9' 2" ( 5.28m x 3.53m narrowing to 2.79m )
Kitchen 11' 2" x 10' 7" ( 3.40m x 3.23m )
Bedroom One 13' 2" extending to 14' 6" x 11' 7" ( 4.01m extending to 4.42m x 3.53m )
Bedroom Two 10' 9" x 10' 5" narrowing to 9' ( 3.28m x 3.17m narrowing to 2.74m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.