£150,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|25 September 2020||£149,000||£40,934|
|15 September 2004||£108,066||£28,066|
|22 August 2003||£80,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
A fantastic opportunity to purchase this spacious 4 bedroom, first floor traditional conversion, which offers versatile living accommodation &is ideally situated in the ever popular Callander locale. Viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate all that this lovely property has to offer.
This charming &well-proportioned property is sure to appeal to a wide demographic of potential purchasers, including those that are looking for an expansive family home or alternatively those that are looking for a Buy-To-Let or Airbnb investment. The property offers both flexible &versatile accommodation, which is certainly more in keeping with today's lifestyle requirements.
Access is initially entered via a well-maintained security entrance, with stairs leading to the upper levels.
Internally an entrance hallway leads through to the accommodation on offer & immediately drawing you in, is the spacious Living / Dining Room; this is a real stand-out feature of this lovely home &is the perfect space in which to relax/unwind, whilst also being the sociable hub of the home &the ideal retreat where friends &family will naturally gather at the start &end of the day - light also flourishes into the room from the large feature windows to the front aspect. The Kitchen / Breakfast Room is tastefully tailored with an array of wall &base units, fitted worktops &integrated oven/hob &dishwasher, the Kitchen provides space, convenience &storage in abundance.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 12' 2" max x 11' max ( 3.71m max x 3.35m max )
Living / Dining Room 17' 4" x 13' 9" ( 5.28m x 4.19m )
Bedroom 12' 6" x 8' 4" ( 3.81m x 2.54m )
Bedroom 18' 4" x 10' 6" ( 5.59m x 3.20m )
Bedroom 9' 9" x 9' 3" ( 2.97m x 2.82m )
Bedroom 13' 11" x 9' 11" ( 4.24m x 3.02m )
There are 4 well-proportioned Bedrooms on offer; meaning that the layout could also be adapted to alternative usage, depending on your lifestyle requirements, due to the substantial additional living accommodation on offer throughout the home. The Family Bathroom comprises of a bath with over shower, WC &wash hand basin, whilst completing the accommodation on offer is a separate WC.
The home is well-presented throughout, with bright fresh décor &the property skillfully encapsulates the versatility that current modern lifestyles require
The town of Callander is renowned for its lovely setting amidst the Trossachs, now part of the National Park, providing good local shopping &excellent schooling facilities, as well as being on the doorstep of some glorious countryside, which provides all forms of amenities for outdoor enthusiasts. Callander is well located for access to Central Scotland, Stirling being approx. 14 miles away and Glasgow approx. 37 miles.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.