£97,500 Offers over
A wonderful opportunity to purchase this truly stunning 2 bedroom, upper maisonette flat, benefiting from picturesque elevated countryside views. The property is ideally situated in this desirable village locale &viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate this impressive home....
This spacious maisonette flat is sure to appeal to a wide demographic of potential purchasers, especially those looking for a holiday let or a bolt-hole to escape to &enjoy the charming village lifestyle on offer. The property has also been updated &improved to a high standard by the current owner, to ensure the home is more in keeping with today's lifestyle requirements.
Access to the block is via a communal entrance, with stairs leading to the upper levels.
Internally the accommodation is set over 2 levels; initially consisting of an entrance hallway, with stairs leading to the upper floor. Immediately drawing you in is the well-proportioned Lounge / Dining Room; this is the sociable hub of the home &this modern, stylish room is the ideal retreat where friends &family will naturally gather at the start &end of the day. Light flourishes in through a window to the front aspect, whilst also providing delightful, elevated scenic views over the surrounding countryside. Conveniently situated off the hallway is the stylish Kitchen, which is a further stand-out feature of this wonderful home. The contemporary design makes this Kitchen one to enjoy; tastefully tailored with an array of wall &base units, fitted worktops plus integrated oven/hob, fridge &dishwasher; the Kitchen provides convenience &le storage.
Lounge / Dining Room 15' 4" max x 14' 2" max ( 4.67m max x 4.32m max )
Kitchen 8' x 7' ( 2.44m x 2.13m )
Bedroom 10' 5" x 10' 2" ( 3.17m x 3.10m )
Bedroom 10' 2" x 7' 5" ( 3.10m x 2.26m )
Ascend the staircase to the first floor landing to gain access to the upper floor living accommodation. The 2 Bedrooms are both well-proportioned, with the Principal Bedroom also benefiting from attractive countryside views to the front aspect. Concluding the accommodation on offer is a modern Family Bathroom, tastefully comprising of a bath with over shower, WC &wash hand basin.
The home is well-presented throughout, with bright fresh décor; there is a good range of in-built storage space to be found throughout &viewing of this property is highly recommended to truly appreciate all that this charming home has to offer.
Externally there is a large private car park with ample residents &visitors parking provision.
The ever popular village of Aberfoyle, with its Main Street just a short distance away, providing a good selection of local amenities &the well-regarded primary school is also within convenient proximity. Loch Lomond &Trossachs National Park is a spectacular location in which to enjoy a wide range of nature trails, golf, sailing, mountain biking, hill walking &fishing. It is arguably one of Scotland's most picturesque residential &holiday locations yet Glasgow, Edinburgh &Stirling are within commutable travelling distance.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.