£75,000 Offers over
Viewing is essential for this well presented two bedroom upper flat, generous room dimensions and enclosed gardens to side set within an extremely sought after and established locate close to excellent amenities. Driveway for off street parking.
Presenting to the market this upper flat which has a welcoming entrance staircase ascending to the upper landing which offers direct access to all apartments.
The accommodation comprises of bright and spacious lounge, fitted kitchen which has a range of base and wall mounted units, two double bedrooms and shower room.
Further benefiting from gas central heating. Externally gardens to the side and driveway for off street parking.
From the property there are main arterial routes which link to the city and outlying areas of Glasgow. Public transport is available by bus and this extends from the rail network at Newton station. For the commuter access to the M74 is a short distance away and links to all main arterial routes.
Early Viewing is strongly advised.
Lounge 15' x 11' 9" ( 4.57m x 3.58m )
Kitchen 12' x 5' 5" ( 3.66m x 1.65m )
Bedroom One 13' x 12' 1" ( 3.96m x 3.68m )
Bedroom Two 13' x 9' 7" ( 3.96m x 2.92m )
Shower Room 5' 6" x 4' 9" ( 1.68m x 1.45m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.