£120,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|26 October 2006||£110,000||£54,500|
|3 October 2003||£55,500||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
Allen and Harris are delighted to present to the market this very well proportioned and well presented traditional ground floor flat situated in a sought after area. This wonderful home is ideally located for easy access to amenities, road networks and Glasgow Airport. Early viewing is advised!
Allen and Harris are delighted to present to the market this exceptionally well proportioned and very well presented traditional ground floor flat situated within a sought after area. This wonderful home is ideally located for easy access to amenities, road networks and Glasgow Airport. The accommodation comprises: Welcoming reception hallway with built-in storage cupboards, electricity meter/circuit breakers cupboard and ornate ceiling cornicing. There is a generous lounge with front facing bay window formation and a recessed shelved alcove with cupboard below. The large rear facing kitchen boasts an extensive range of quality fitted base and wall mounted units which feature "Soft Close", and an inset sink with mixer tap. There is an integrated gas hob, electric fan assisted oven, extractor hood, automatic washing machine, dishwasher, fridge-freezer, and concealed "Ideal" combi boiler. There are two double bedrooms, one of which has freestanding wardrobes and ornate ceiling cornicing, a box room, and a re-fitted, partially tiled contemporary styled shower room with a four piece white suite comprising a w.c, twin vanity unit wash hand basins and a double shower enclosure which features a deluge head. In addition there is a medicine cabinet and tile effect vinyl flooring. The subjects benefit from gas central heating, double glazing, newly replaced internal doors, a small private garden area and a large hedged and walled communal drying area. Early internal viewing imperative!
Lounge 21' 8" narrowing to 17' 7" x 13' ( 6.60m narrowing to 5.36m x 3.96m )
Kitchen 11' 6" extending to 12' 4" x 10' 4" ( 3.51m extending to 3.76m x 3.15m )
Bedroom One 17' 4" x 11' 10" ( 5.28m x 3.61m )
Bedroom Two 11' 6" x 9' 7" ( 3.51m x 2.92m )
Box Room 7' 11" x 7' 9" ( 2.41m x 2.36m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.