£105,000 Fixed price
Immaculate second floor apartment set within an ever popular retirement development within Giffnock.
Agents advise early internal viewings to avoid disappointment.
Allen and Harris are delighted to bring to the market this immaculate retirement apartment set within an ever desirable pocket of Giffnock.
Occupying a second floor position, this impressively re-furbished retirement apartment occupies a quiet yet convenient position within the Walton Court Development. Offered to the market in true walk in condition this property is a credit to the current owners and sure to impress all who view therefore agents highly advise early internal viewings to fully appreciate the size, style and quality of accommodation available.
Immediately welcoming upon entry, this notably bright property comprises entrance hallway with walk-in storage cupboard off, a well-proportioned lounge, comprehensively fitted modern kitchen with integrated appliances, double bedroom featuring built-in storage and stylish re-fitted shower room with modern white suite and ample vanity storage.
The property is further complemented by gas central heating, double-glazed window formations, internal lift access, residents lounge and house manager. The communal gardens are of particular note and have been landscaped, whilst there is ample residents' parking.
The development has been designed to promote comfortable living with each flat fitted with an alarm linked to the Warden Service which is provided from 9 am - 5 pm Monday to Friday. All alarm calls are diverted to an out of hours service thereafter.
Lounge 11' 5" max x 15' 5" into window void ( 3.48m max x 4.70m into window void )
Kitchen 8' 5" max x 7' 8" max ( 2.57m max x 2.34m max )
Bedroom One 9' 9" max x 13' 4" max ( 2.97m max x 4.06m max )
Shower Room 7' 8" max x 6' 5" max ( 2.34m max x 1.96m max )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.