£155,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|15 September 2006||£211,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
Excellent one bedroom apartment located within the iconic herald building on Albion street in the heart of the Merchant City.
Seize the opportunity to own this rarely available gem in the iconic Herald Building. This stunning apartment offers an ideal urban lifestyle.
As you enter, a secure door entry and a convenient lift take you to the second floor. A spacious reception hall with ample storage provides access to all other rooms. The living room is flooded with natural light through almost full-height windows and offers access to a generous double bedroom, an internal kitchen, Quick-Step Largo laminate throughout and a modern, beautifully refitted bathroom with Porcelanosa tile to finish.
To enhance your comfort, the property is equipped with electric heating, double glazing, and fresh decor
Situated in the vibrant Merchant City, you'll be surrounded by excellent restaurants, bars, high-end shops, and enjoy easy access to public transport and the motorway network. Strathclyde University is also within short walking distance.
Don't miss the chance to view this exceptional property - your urban oasis awaits! Early viewing is advised.
Reception Hall 21' x 6' 3" ( 6.40m x 1.91m )
Living Room 25' 3" x 14' 9" ( 7.70m x 4.50m )
Kitchen 8' 2" x 7' 6" ( 2.49m x 2.29m )
Bedroom 14' x 9' 4" ( 4.27m x 2.84m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.