£50,000 Offers over
## CLOSING DATE FRIDAY 29/09/2023 12PM ## Allen and Harris are pleased to present to the market this exceptionally well proportioned elevated ground floor main door flat situated within a popular area, and conveniently located for access to schools, shops and transport links.
Allen and Harris are pleased to present to the market this exceptionally well proportioned elevated ground floor main door flat situated within a popular area, and conveniently located for access to schools, shops and transport links. The generous accommodation comprises: Reception hallway entered through a timber panelled door with glass brick side screen. Solid timber flooring, electricity meter cupboard, two built-in storage cupboards and concealed "Ideal" combi boiler. There is a spacious front facing lounge with ceiling coving and centre light. The good sized fitted dining kitchen has a range of fitted base and wall mounted units with tiling above the work surfaces and an inset sink with mixer tap, an integrated electric ceramic hob, fan assisted oven, extractor hood and fridge freezer. In addition there is tiled flooring and Grey laminated flooring at the dining area. There are two double bedrooms with deep built-in cupboards, one with access to the storage basement, and one of which has a freestanding wardrobe and a chest of drawers. The fully tiled shower room has a three piece suite comprising a w.c, wash hand basin and a wet wall panelled shower enclosure with "Gainsborough" shower. The subjects benefit from gas central heating, double glazing, maintained communal lawned garden areas, a shared bin store and an off street residents parking area to the rear. A degree of modernisation is required, however excellent potential and early internal viewing is advised!
Lounge 14' 11" x 11' 10" ( 4.55m x 3.61m )
Dining Kitchen 12' 5" x 8' 8" ( 3.78m x 2.64m )
Bedroom One 14' 10" x 8' 1" extending to 11' 10" ( 4.52m x 2.46m extending to 3.61m )
Bedroom Two 12' 5" x 10' 7" narrowing to 8' 4" ( 3.78m x 3.23m narrowing to 2.54m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.