£120,000 Offers over
Experience modern living in this beautifully converted two-bedroom flat in Thornliebank. With a secure private entrance, elegant glass balustrades, and a smart entry door system, this home effortlessly blends security and style. Viewings are advised to apreciate how special these flats are.
Discover contemporary living in this stunning converted two-bedroom flat nestled in the heart of Thornliebank. The property boasts a secure private close adorned with elegant glass balustrades, complemented by a state-of-the-art smart entry door system, ensuring your peace of mind.
Step inside and be captivated by the seamless fusion of modern design and classic elegance. Both double bedrooms exude charm, showcasing captivating traditional features hailing from the original solicitors' building, adding a touch of history to your living space.
Indulge in the luxurious comfort of a modern fitted shower room, where every detail has been meticulously curated for your relaxation. The open-plan kitchen and living area embody a contemporary aesthetic, providing the perfect backdrop for both entertainment and relaxation.
Located at the heart of Thornliebank, this property offers not just a home, but a lifestyle. Embrace the convenience of urban living ideally placed for Thornliebank train station and local bus links. Don't miss the opportunity to make this modern yet heritage-infused flat your own.
Bedroom 1 9' 2" At longest point x 12' 4" not in to alcove ( 2.79m At longest point x 3.76m not in to alcove )
Bedroom 2 7' 5" at longest point x 11' 5" not in to window alcove ( 2.26m at longest point x 3.48m not in to window alcove )
Kitchen/lounge 15' 4" At longest Point x 16' 1" At Widest Point ( 4.67m At longest Point x 4.90m At Widest Point )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.