£265,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|5 September 2003||£142,600||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
Allen and Harris are delighted to offer to the market this preferred first floor traditional flat in sought-after Shawlands that offers a large formal lounge, a dining kitchen, three double bedrooms and bathroom Externally, the flat benefits from access to a shared garden and on-street parking.
Internally the accommodation extends to include an entrance vestibule with double storm doors, a generous sized welcoming reception hallway, a bright and spacious front facing formal lounge with feature press cupboard and storage cupboard and an attractive, modern fitted dining sized kitchen with additional dining recess whilst comprising a range of floor and wall mounted units and rear facing window formations.
This fantastic home also offers three well-proportioned double bedrooms each offering fitted carpets and a stylish fitted bathroom with ceiling spotlights, electric shower and complete with vinyl flooring. In addition this property is further enhanced with double glazing and well maintained communal entrance and rear gardens. Externally, the flat enjoys access to a shared garden and unrestricted on-street parking.
This apartment is perfectly situated to enjoy everything that Shawlands has to offer. More extensive facilities are available at the Morrison store in Newlands, the Tesco Metro store on Kilmarnock Road or the Silverburn shopping complex at Pollok. Queen's Park can be found a short walk away, which offers a host of recreational activities and a fortnightly farmers market, and Pollok Country Park is a short walk away too. Close to hand, is public transport and motorway links, providing easy access to Glasgow City Centre and areas further afield.
Lounge 21' 2" x 14' 4" ( 6.45m x 4.37m )
Kitchen 18' 9" Into Recess x 11' 3" ( 5.71m Into Recess x 3.43m )
Bedroom One 17' 2" Not Inc Recess x 13' 3" ( 5.23m Not Inc Recess x 4.04m )
Bedroom Two 14' 6" x 10' 7" Not Inc Recess ( 4.42m x 3.23m Not Inc Recess )
Bedroom Three 11' 9" Not Inc Recess x 10' 9" ( 3.58m Not Inc Recess x 3.28m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.