£165,000 Fixed price
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|18 July 2008||£146,123||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
Surrounded by open countryside, this is a peaceful two-bedroom upper villa in the sought-after village of Balerno. Whilst it would now benefit from some modernisation, with a generous footprint and light-filled accommodation along with a private garden, it offers much potential. Within easy reach of Edinburgh universities, as well as picturesque open spaces, and leisure and retail amenities, it presents a fantastic opportunity for a first-time buyer or investor.
• Spacious south-west-facing lounge with an expansive picture window overlooking the surrounding countryside. The tasteful décor includes wood-inspired flooring.
• Well-presented kitchen adjoining the lounge and requiring some modernisation. Comprises of shaker-style wall and floor units in a pistachio green, oak-effect worktops, splashback, and integrated appliances that include a hob, oven, and an extractor hood.
• Light-filled and generous south-west-facing principal double bedroom enjoying a leafy outlook, wood-inspired flooring, an appealing décor, and a built-in wardrobe
• A second good-sized and bright double bedroom.
• Sizeable bathroom featuring a WC, washbasin, and bath with wall-mounted shower. Requires a cosmetic upgrade.
• Small enclosed rear garden with lawn, paving, and a garden shed.
• Gas central heating and double glazing throughout.
• On-street parking and a single-car garage.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.