£125,000 Offers over
|15 June 2017
|1 July 2003
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
Bright and Spacious Traditional Ground Floor Apartment Set within an ever desirable pocket of Cathcart.
Agents advise early internal viewings to fully appreciate the size, style and quality of accommodation available.
Allen and Harris are delighted to bring to the market this beautiful ground floor traditional tenement flat occupying a prime position within an ever popular pocket of Glasgow's Southside.
Agents highly advise early internal viewings to fully appreciate the size, style and quality of accommodation available.
Internally the accommodation extends to include a welcoming reception hallway with storage cupboard, a bright bay window lounge with ceiling cornicing, fitted carpets and open plan access to a modern fitted kitchen including a range of floor and wall mounted units, integrated oven, hob, hood and complete with tiled flooring.
In addition this beautiful flat also boasts two well proportioned bedrooms each with fitted carpets and a stylish family bathroom comprising a white three piece suite, heated towel rail with tiled flooring and partial wall tiling. This fantastic property also offers a system of gas central heating, double glazing and well maintained communal entrance and surrounding garden grounds.
Located within this popular pocket of Glasgows south side, the property is conveniently placed for a host of local amenities including a wide range of shops, bars, cafes and restaurants located along Clarkston Rd itself. There are frequent public transport links via the bus and rail network which provides fast commuter access to Glasgow City Centre, the Central Belt and destinations beyond. Excellent access paths connect to the M77 and M8 motorway networks.
Lounge / Kitchen 21' 4" Into Bay &Recess x 11' 7" ( 6.50m Into Bay &Recess x 3.53m )
Bedroom One 14' 1" Into Recess x 9' 7" ( 4.29m Into Recess x 2.92m )
Bedroom Two 14' Into Recess x 8' ( 4.27m Into Recess x 2.44m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.