£100,000 Offers over
|27 November 2018
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
Step into this conveniently located cottage flat with a welcoming vestibule, spacious lounge, modern kitchen, two double bedrooms, stylish bathroom, garden, and parking. Enjoy the ease of access to amenities and transport links.
As you step into the accommodation through the inviting vestibule, you are welcomed into a spacious lounge adorned with bright neutral tones and bathed in natural light pouring through the large front window. The modern kitchen boasts an array of base and wall mounted units, complemented by contrasting work surfaces and splash back tiling. It is equipped with an integrated oven &hob, and offers ample space for freestanding appliances.
Moving from the lounge to the rest of the accommodation, you will find a hallway that benefits from a convenient built-in storage cupboard. Both bedrooms are generously sized and feature vibrant décor, along with built-in wardrobes for added convenience. The stylish family bathroom completes the accommodation, offering a WC, wash hand basin, and a bath with a shower over it.
Additional features of this property include a garden, double glazing, and gas central heating for ultimate comfort.
This property is conveniently located near a variety of local amenities, such as shops and supermarkets, and enjoys excellent bus and rail links. Moreover, the proximity to the West End makes it extremely convenient, and the excellent road connections provide easy access to the City Centre and the Central Belt motorway network system.
Lounge 13' 4" x 11' 11" ( 4.06m x 3.63m )
Kitchen 8' 7" x 6' 7" ( 2.62m x 2.01m )
Bedroom 10' 8" x 8' 1" ( 3.25m x 2.46m )
Bedroom 8' 11" x 8' 2" ( 2.72m x 2.49m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.