Under Offer
 

£39,000 Offers over

19 Rollo Court, Prestonpans, East Lothian, EH32 9AJ

2 bedroom flat for sale

 
View Previous Selling Prices
Selling Date Selling Price Value change
13 November 2017 £31,250 N/A

Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.

Property Details

This is a rare opportunity to purchase a quarter share in a generously proportioned (68m sq) ,fully modernised ground floor flat forming part of a modern development on Prestonpans High Street. Benefitting from gas central heating and double glazing, the ground floor accommodation comprises entrance hall with good storage, generously proportioned front facing lounge, modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, two double bedrooms, both with fitted storage and a stylish, part panelled bathroom with modern three piece white suite including an electric shower and screen over the bath.

The historic town of Prestonpans is situated on the southern shore of the Firth of Forth surrounded by unspoilt countryside. The town is an extremely popular commuter base, being only three miles beyond Musselburgh and close to the A1 which links quickly and easily with Edinburgh City Centre via the City Bypass as well as having a railway station which gives access to central Edinburgh in around fifteen minutes. There are a number of local shops including a supermarket, schools and other social amenities within the town. Further shopping can be found a short distance away at Fort Kinnaird Retail Park, Newcraighall, which offers a selection of 'High Street' shops and superstores. A variety of leisure facilities are available in the area including Prestonpans swimming pool, a choice of golf courses and several sandy beaches.

There is a small enclosed patch of garden ground immediately to the front of the property and a residents car park is located to the rear with  an allocated parking space and further visitors parking spaces.

All the fitted floor coverings, blinds, integrated gas hob, electric fan assisted oven and chimney style cooker hood are included within the sale price.

The remaining 75% share of the property is owned by Wheatley Homes. Any new purchaser must meet the eligibility criteria for Shared Ownership and will be required to undergo a financial assessment and approval by the Association. A monthly occupancy payment of £282:46  will be payable to the Association.

The valuation for the entire property is £150,000 so a 25% share is equal to £38,750 and the Home Report is available from the ESPC web site.  The remaining 75% is owned by Wheatley Homes East (formerly Dunedin Canmore Housing Association) for which a monthly occupancy payment will be due. Any new purchaser must meet the eligibility criteria for Shared Ownership will be required to undergo a financial assessment and approval.

By appointment telephone selling Agents on 0131 665 3131
VIEWING
Telephone Agent 0131 665 3131

This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.

If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.

Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact data@ros.gov.uk.

Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.

If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact info@s1now.com.

Property value

Share this property

Property History

  • Property added on 16 October 2023
  • Property Under Offer on 28 October 2023
  • 685 Viewed this page
  • 0 People currently watching
 

Selling your home?

We can help. Get a free valuation from a trusted Scottish agent today.