£100,000 Offers over
Nestled in the sought-after Bishopbriggs neighbourhood, this ground floor apartment boasts two generously sized bedrooms. It presents a perfect chance for aspiring homeowners embarking on their property journey or astute investors looking to diversify their portfolios.
Situated in the desirable neighbourhood of Bishopbriggs, this ground floor flat offers two spacious bedrooms. It is an ideal opportunity for first-time buyers wanting to take their first step onto the property ladder, as well as for buy-to-let investors aiming to expand their portfolios. We strongly advise early viewing to avoid missing out on this highly sought-after property.
The interior of the flat features a welcoming reception hall, a generously sized lounge perfect for family gatherings, a modern fitted kitchen, two double bedrooms, and a well-appointed family bathroom. Additionally, the property boasts the added benefits of double glazing and gas central heating. Externally there an communal garden grounds including a secluded lawn at the side.
The vibrant town of Bishopbriggs is nestled just north of Glasgow, Scotland, and boasts a plethora of attractions and amenities for residents. One of the town's highlights is its extensive retail scene, with an array of shops, boutiques, and supermarkets. Furthermore, the town is dotted with a variety of restaurants, cafes, and bars, where visitors can indulge in a wide range of culinary delights, from traditional Scottish dishes to international cuisines. Additionally, Bishopbriggs benefits from excellent transport links, with frequent bus and train services connecting it to Glasgow and other nearby towns. The Town is also home to popular Schools at both Primary and Secondary level.
Lounge 15' 1" x 11' 6" extending to 15' 2" ( 4.60m x 3.51m extending to 4.62m )
Kitchen 8' 11" x 6' 9" extending to 9' 2" ( 2.72m x 2.06m extending to 2.79m )
Bedroom One 10' 10" x 9' 4" Excluding Wardrobe ( 3.30m x 2.84m Excluding Wardrobe )
Bedroom Two 9' x 8' 7" extending to 9' 10" Into Recess ( 2.74m x 2.62m extending to 3.00m Into Recess )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.